Saturday, April 24, 2010

After listening to Fox News defame Jesse Ventura for saying that our government was involved in the 9/11 attacks, I am even more concerned for our country.
To quote Fox News: Perhaps what Ventura is missing is that there is probably more incontrovertible evidence and more witnesses who have already established what happened on Sept. 11, 2001 than most major historical events. To dispute the conventional historical account is intellectually dishonest and nonsensical. – FOX News
I believe the US Government is corrupt. Not to say that every person serving in the government is corrupt but that the system has been so twisted and perverted that I do not see anyway to fix it, unless the Tea Parties and the Ron Paul's of this nation rise up and take it back. I wonder just exactly how we would go about doing that. We have tried marching on Washington with about a hundred thousand people to stop the health bill only to have Fox News refuse to tell the correct number of people who were there. If Fox News will not tell the truth .... With Fox News denying the facts about 9/11, I am discouraged and frightened for my country. Not to say I believe Fox News to be the answer to America's problems but right now it is a source for much truth. It is a concern to see it not only failing to tell the truth but denying that truth.
I don't think America the home of the brave and the land of the free exist anymore or perhaps I should say its days are numbered. I hope I am wrong. God is still in control and could change the way things are going in our nation. This would involve the Church waking up, repenting, and start preaching about the need for true repentance and the belief in a God that will judge a nation and its people. Pray for our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment